Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Get the RootsTech 2013 App



The RootsTech 2013 app is here. Get the Android version or the iOS version.

Use this app to plan your schedule, access maps of the conference venue and Salt Lake City, learn about the  vendors and more. You can also create a profile and "friend" other attendees.

The app is a work in progress. More data and details are added and updated each time I open it, so if it feels lacking to you, wait a day or two and see the improvements.

I've decided to friend as many attendees as I can. Sorry if this seems stalker-ish. I want to meet everybody. If you don't want to add me back, I won't be offended.

If you want to add me as a friend first, my name is in the book...and by book I mean the attendants list on the app.

Looking forward to seeing old genealogy friends and meeting new ones. RootsTech will be here before you know it.



[Disclosure: I am an official RootsTech blogger. However, I bring you this notice for my own selfish and social networking needs. I just like to meet people.  -A]

2 comments: